Five-Hour Phone Conversations

Monday, June 26, 2006

You Will Be Missed

It's been a tough few days for those of us connected in this blogosphere. Officer Money and myself, Mikey, Dr. Z and The Future Mrs. Timberlake, Mr. Sparkle T and Ali, The New Kid, and most of all Bishop Matt lost someone very near and dear to our hearts. I didn't know Marissa that long, only about two years, but she was one sweetheart. I beat up pretty bad on the heavy bag at the gym last Wednesday after finding out. Not just because I was upset, but I was angry. It's just not fair. Death never is. Her spirit is at peace, now, though, and I hope that gives everyone some comfort.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Tom said...

If you asked me a week ago what I would be doing on Monday (6/26)... I would never have imagined.

She was a wonderful daughter, sister, wife... and to all the rest of us lucky goofballs, a wonderful friend.
-Tom

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Chris said...

En Pace Requiem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home