Five-Hour Phone Conversations

Friday, January 13, 2006

Potpurri...

5 Simple Rules to Live By:
1. Free your heart from hatred
2. Free your mind from worries
3. Live simply
4. Give more
5. Expect less

What is the big deal with Philip Seymour Hoffman? Is it just me, or does he remind you of a really creepy pedophile? And Chloe Sevigny? Am I the only one who thinks she has the talent of cardboard? Liev Schrieber: Saw him on my way to work a few weeks ago. Why didn't I ask for an autograph? He's way more than Cotton Weary. And not too bad looking to boot. Naomi Watts is one very lucky gal.

While training at the gym a week ago, Gabi told me I have strong ankles. Don't know why, but the got me very excited. I'm training to be a fitness instructor, so this gave me a little boost. Now, if I could only get that left hip flexor to work for me, all would be good.

Just read: Nickeled and Dimed: On (Not) Getting by in America
Currently reading: He's Just Not That Into You
Recommend: Prozac Nation
Watching: Sex and the City
Dinner: Cozymel's in Westbury
Breakfast tomorrow: Rockville Center diner

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Tom said...

Woo-hoo! Cozymels! I love that place!

I haven't read, "He's Just Not That Into You," yet... but I might if I don't hear from Jim soon.
-Tom

PS: Cool it with all the Dalai Lama-esque ruminations already! You're making the rest of us look bad!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I have to read that book by that Drug addict who lied about his life experience..."million little pieces" I think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home